Thursday, February 12, 2009



I'm sick. Feeling so sick. Can't even do my homework. Thank God,homework is lesser now. I just finished searching through thousands of websites just for the sake of Sivik folio. I have been asked to search for Endon Mahmood,the Prime Minister's wife. Of course before Jeanne...




Haih. Currently,my EST class combine with Kreatif too. Quite full now. Got to meet Dyla back! ;) Miss her! Hanif,still like the old one. No one change. Anywayjust now i did my BM presentation. It was great but i was nervous like hell. Don't know why. Alhamdulillah,my marks were good. If i still get good marks for the next presentation,i won't be presenting for the third one. Huhu! Happynyer!!






You might be saying this in your mind," why is these picture here?" haha. Fyi,it means nothing. I just want to paste it there because i want to. That's it. Okay,i have to take a nap for awhile. Feeling damn tired and exhausted. Aaahh..before that,i love you guys! haha..gila! kay,chowzz dude! ;)

No comments: