Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I LOVE YOU

Good evening folks!! It has been awhile i didn't post anything,right? Lots of things has been happening in my life lately. Some were good and some were bad.
Okay,ignore that. Hahaha!!

Haih. Yesterday,my friend Syahidah went to Langkawi. She will be studying in MRSM Langkawi from now on. I don't know how am i gonna explain how much i miss her. Yes, i miss her juicy gossips and miss her laugh soo much. I admit it, i cried. I don't know why lately i'm a lil bit emotional. Something is disturbing my mind and it always makes me feel damn sad.
Alrite,not just Syahidah is leaving. Even Athirah and other guys. My classmate,Hudzaifah also.
Haih. Currently,most of my task is presentation. Present,present,present alll the time.. boring..
Agama presentation,Sej presentation,Bm presentation,Pj presentation..what else? Why can't they just create a new rule which is all subjects WAJIB ade presentation. Easy,right? So that, no one will go to school anymore. Learn only through tuition. Hhaha..kidding only maa..

Mmm..so far,i love Add Maths. It was unique and sometimes i think Add Maths is much better than Mod Math. Hehehe.. Mar agrees with me!! ;p

Well,nothing to write anymore. No more interesting stories. Anyway, i annoys someone sooo much right now. Not that annoys,it is just that i really need to keep that person at my arm's length okay. Get off my back,please..hihii..

Okay,that's all for now. bye. ;)

p/s : love you,mummy!!!

No comments: