Friday, January 30, 2009

Precious Friend


There is a different between being an acquaintance and being a friend. An acquaintance is someone whose name you know, who you see every now and then, who you probably have something in common with and who you feel comfortable around. On the other hand, a friend is someone you love. Not that you are "in love" with them, but you care about them when they are not there. The people you are reminded of when you see something they might like, and you know this because you know them so well. They are the people whose pictures you have and whose faces are in your head regardless.


So,obviously an acquaintance is absolutely different than a friend. Friend is special for me. Precious person in our life who we can share everything and never regret to be with. When we said 'friends'..everyone has their own perception on what friends are for,right?


Talking about friends,i miss my best friend soo much. We have been separating for many years. We have been friends since i was in Standard 1 actually. We share everything together. No secrets. She is the one who i can only trust and talk to. However, she had to go to Sekolah Zainab 1 in Kelantan. My hometown! ;) Yes,i have to admit it..i cried. I miss her. Sooo much. We did contact each other for a few years. But,stops when i was in Form 1 i guess. It was my mistake. I lost her number. I felt awful. So terrible.


That number is the only thing which can connects us. Then,i move on to high school. I met a few best friends. But until now no one can replace her. She's still the best. Last few weeks,she did contact my mum. But,don't know what happen suddenly the number's gone. Sometimes i thought, is God doing this to me because she's not a good friend for me?? Is it?? Well then,sorry God. I can't forget her. She means a lot to me.


Please,do let me talk to her again. We really need to meet each other. She's been trying to contact me but what did i do? Nothing. I am hopeless for that. Nothing could help me to contact her back. *sigh Please..at least do give me just a lil time to chat with her. I miss her soo much.


To my beloved best friend, Afaaf.


'i will never ever forgets you. Hopefully,we can meet each other one day.' <3>

Till then. Bye ;)

No comments: