Thursday, January 22, 2009

Subjects to learn

Well, homework is lesser now. Thank God! Holidays in just a few days. HAPPY!I'm currently sick. Lots of mucus which annoys me so much. Btw,lately i heard people kept saying that i got offer to asrama. Ye ker? Cam x caye jer.. They said,it was Adlin who found it and she said i got Sekolah Berasrama Penuh Integrasi. How could that be when i never apply at all. Aneh2...tp kalau betul hehe..I'm a great liar if i said i'm not happy okay. Mmm..these holidays i have to finish up quite lots of things and i don't consider it as homework. I have to do some folios,getting ready for presentation and study. Haih. Getting busier from day to day. Pack with activities but still ok. It's just this flu is making me quite weak and not so comfortable.

Anyway, hating someone isn't good,right? So,maybe i'll change my mind based on my last post. I don't care and don't even want to know too.

Haa...my interest towards EST? I quite like it so far. But i need to work hard on it as my English is not that mantap like Kaif for example and Dyla of course.. Hopefully,i can make it for this March test. I want to get A1 for it and try to avoid from dropping this subject. Hopefully. But if i cannot make it,what can i say. SPM needs good results and i should take only when i can cope with it.
And..Add Maths was fun and unique. Love it and the teacher too..Pn. Asnita. Maths as usual my favourite subject. Bm is getting much much interesting.

Conclusion is, those subjects taklah susah kalau kite work hard. Never ever say NO before you try. Rugi. You never know what's your ability to do it and how good you are in the subjects if you never want to try. Kay,that's just my opinion. Do not feel offended. Haa..Chemistry? Fun and i have learnt about isotopes. Quite okay so far. Donno what's coming up. Hehehe...

Alrite,that's all for now. Got to go.

p/s : Study hard doesn't mean you're a nerd,and holding books never mean you're a geek. So,just ignore what people say about you and think about your future. That's much much more important to guarantee a bright future.

Bye! ;)

No comments: