Friday, January 23, 2009

Red Letter Day

love him! <3



Yellop yellop!!
Pretty good mood today. I just came back from school. Stay back tadi untuk finish up our preparation for Sej presentation after Chinese New Year nanti. Everything's done and i feel relieved. Well well well, now i'm getting much more comfortable with my class. Classmates? Okay.
Many types of friends i have known in this class. Some were funny,some were annoying,some were so nice,some were genius and some were sooo great! Overall,fun!
About homeworks? OMG!!! i thought homework sikit je but when i check on my list again it was tons and tons of homeworks. I've got synopsis to do, exercises, notes and much more. I have to finish it this coming holidays. YEs,i have got time to do it in just a few days but..malaslah..isy! Why can't teacher just give us a chance? No homework for at least one full holidays? Come on,we need a break okay! Adoii...
Haa..thinking of homework, i remember Account!! Account was fantastic! Love it!! Especially Cg Zakiah. She was adorable and soo sporting. However,lately she's kinda moody sometimes because she didn't like the class to be so noisy. Yaahh of course..the guys! Lots of jokes and talks behind the class. I wonder what are they talking about. But,to tell you the truth,without them the class will be very boring and dull. So,i don't really care about it. Hahaha!

To compare with 3S last year, both have their own goods and bads. I'm still missing my old friends. Okay2,i'll get used to it,doesn't mean losing them is losing the whole world right? But..still i miss them!!! I miss their weird habit. Mmm..weird habit? (thinking of Chua with his digging job..haha!) I'm so evil! haha! And..i miss Ghavi and Aiman! I miss to look at their art works. It was wonderful! I miss Rasyidan with his keropok lekor thingy. I also miss Lemuel. We used to tease him a lot before this. Hehehe.. I miss to hear Dakshan's unpredictable questions and i also miss Peh yang tak habis2 petik jari. Tabiat dah kot..haha! Others,i miss you!! Hopefully,we could do another party or reunion for 3S. I missed last class party. Too bad,right? Haih.


Alright,till then. Bye! ;)

No comments: