Monday, January 19, 2009

Another boring post

Hello,everyone!
Today i went to school and back with tons of homework. It was great! i felt sooooooooooo happy! (yeah,rite?huh.) I felt so tired and exhausted. No time for rest. Weekdays school and homeworks. Weekend tuition. Argh!!!! Overall,i'm stressed out. Thats it. Haa...today a few students enter my class,Meera,Dine,Aisyah,Anisah,Sarah,Hazirah and only a boy..Izzarul i guess..
Mmm..I'm starting to love Chemist and Physics now. It was quite fun but just for the first few topics. Topik yg belakang2 tak tahu lg. I don't know why malas gler nak buat hmwk skrg. I have never been like this before and it sucks. I should have started studying and revising now. Maybe it sounds soo nerdy to you,but it means a lot to me. To be successful,i have to prepared earlier. .Hahaha!
JUst now,i had a lil chat with Anis.Miss her soo much. And i lovee to listen to her story about gossips and her classmates which is also my ex-classmates,most of them. haih. Hahahaha!
Well,currently i'm missing qistina and siti naquiah. (Siti,sampai hati awk tnggl kite sorang2. Uwaa..hehehe...) Siti went to Kreatif and Qis went to Sejahtera. All science classes. Why oh why???!!! people i love and care always choose science. Ergh!!
kay,pen-off. Taaa! hee..
p/s: I'm starting to hate someone rite now.

No comments: