Sunday, January 11, 2009

Form 4

I'm 16!! Can't believe it!! hihi...
Dapat masuk kelas Amanah..sc acc class. Am i happy? Not as happy as last2 year. My friends semua kat kelas S,E,K. Sdyh....;( Mm..now i'm seating next to Naquiah. She's quite fun and loooovvvveeesss to talk. Hahahaha! Whatever with tat. Thank God Qis,Mar,Syepy and Dyla were there. Mana2 pergi pon dgn diorang.

Again..i MISS them soo much. My friends!! I miss Anis and Dyla! I miss Jaz,Dee,Meera,Dine,Tyna,Ain and Amal. I miss them. Our sweet and bad moments. I miss 3 Sejahtera soo much. NO other class would be as fun as 3S. I miss those studious and weird friends. Unique friends. Especially Kaif. He's just..mm..unique i guess. I have never met anyone so unique and studious and soooo genius like him. He inspires me sometimes. Haih. I miss..i also miss....err,nothing. ;p

My class teacher is Cik Siti Yuhannas. She's 24 and of course a new teacher. She's nice and quite a good Physics teacher. EST? Teacher Nazle. Haha,i lovee her voice. You should hear it. Again..unique. Haa..one more thing. I love my Maths teacher. Cg. Khalid. He's just Cg khalid. Nothing to describe but i just like him.

So far,i'm quite satisfied with the teachers but friends? Still missing old friends..;) I've just started tuition yesterday. It was fun but tiring. But it's kinda good to have tuition on weekend actually. I can skip koku and especially that gotong-royong thingy. No regret although kehadiran wajib. hehe. Yippee.

Alright,that's all for now. Bye!

*i'm also missing my sis soo much!

No comments: