Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Unpredictable

Unpredictable? Yup,tats the title for today. Actually,it means nothing to me..saje2 je nk tulis..hehe

Kay,actually i wrote a post yesterday and it was kinda nice BUT!!!!!!!!!! My network or watever it call sucks!!!!!!! I can't even save or publish my post!!! i'm sooo angry kay! But..today was good..when i said good,it means veerrryy good! haha! I can on9,chat and blogging.
Mmm..btw,do u remember my last post about my class party?? I didn't go!!!!!!!!! I felt so terrible,frustated and disappointed. I want to meet my friends and have fun with them,salah ker? ;'( But,watever it is..i noe my mum has her own reasons for tat. I accept tat. Sometimes i thnk,mungkin nilah nasib jd the youngest in the family. Haih. And..u noe wat????? Too bad,anis told me the party was super duper fun!!!!!!!!! Arghh! They played limbo n pecah2kan balloons. The most interesting thing is tat, anis has her sweetest moments on tat day. Hahaha!! I would be dead meat if she reads this..hihi..sorry,anis! i love u,k!



Kay,i can't write even longer for these reasons :

  • my sis wants to use the comp


  • i'll get bored with my blog easily


  • i have nothing else to write




haha! bye! ;)







i love them!!! xoxo!

No comments: