Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Special Someone

Mmm..

I remember this one sweet story about me and sum1. It was around a few years ago.

It was my birthday. As usual, everyone wish me the two common words..Happy Birthday! My mum, eldest sister,brother and friends. I felt very special and thankful bcoz yaahh at least there are people who remember my birthday. I kept smiling all day long. It was a joyful and wondrful day. Everone thinks I should be the happiest girl in the world right at the time. However deep inside me i was waiting for someone. Someone..someone..someone... Someone soooo special and takes place deep inside my heart. A fortnight before my birthday, i kept thinking about that someone. Whether tat someone remember my birthday or not, will tat someone wish me like any other people does or maybe tat someone will give me birthday gift. Haih...

I waited patiently... My heart kept crying every minute passes by. I felt sooo hurt and disappointed.

I kept thinking am i hoping for someone who doesn't love me at all?? Am i just a stupid girl for hoping for someone so special like tat someone??? Or tat someone doesn't even care about me at all???? oh God! I felt so stupid tat time!! I should just let go my hopes or else i will end up frustated and disappointed.

8.00 pm

I call tat someone at last..yaahhh,i give up to my own feelings. I can't stand it anymore. I want to ask tat someone whether tat someone remember me or not. I called, and *** answered the phone, we talk for few minutes and *** still didn't wish me. I felt hurt!

OKay,fine! Then..i asked ***...

" Do u remember something special about today??"

" Mmm..it was Friday and nothing special i guess.." ** answered.

Then, i started to cry. I told ** everything about my feelings and bout my birthday. And...when i finished, I hang up. ** called me like thousand times. I noe ** felt guilty.





A few days after tat, ** was home. ** ask forgiveness from me maannnyy times. ** gave me a beautiful present. Kay,i forgive **. And..we were okay. ** told me everything bout why ** has forgotten my birthday. Actually, ** remembers it and bought my birthday gift a month before. Everyday, ** keeps thinking of me. ** keeps telling her friends when is my birthday. ** can't wait to meet me and hug me like ** always does. However..i donno wats in ** mind tat time,but on my birthday..** suddenly forgotten everything bout it. When i told ** everything about my feelings on the phone and didn't return ** calls many times, ** started crying. All day!!! ** doesn't even care about anyone and keeps crying. ** can't study and sleep. ** didn't eat for days. ** lose weight. Yup,i can see tat when ** returned home ** was slightly thin i guess. I never thought she..she the one who forgotten my birthday actually loves me soo much and would have sacrifice herself just for me. She..the lucky girl who takes place in my heart..is my SISTER..Atiqah.

So,tat was the story. The story of my sister's love towards me. ;)

Thank u for reading.

No comments: