Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight MOvie Today



It's already 27th of November 2008. It's Twilight Day! I mean Twilight movie hari ni!! Actually,i don't really know what kind of story it is. As far as i know, the story is about a vampire who falls in love with a normal girl. And..many people said the story can be a better one than Harry Potter movie. Is it true? Besides that,for those who doesn't watch the movie they also provided the Twilight books at many bookstores. Still i didn't read and bought it. I don't really care about it so why am i talking about the story? huh!



*sigh
It's holiday and i think so far we don't have any plan for holidays. So,i'm kinda staying at home with laptop right in front of me all the time. Ohh,god! I really really want to at least once more escape to a quiet beach, explore the tropical rainforests, bargain for antiques or experience the nightlife and sophistication of island resorts. I want and i really want to have lots of adventurous journey and visit many exotic destinations.

Lately,many things playing in my head. LOts of things happen. Sometimes, i feel even more tension now than before my exam. Huh! I want to have peace. Enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful sceneries around me.

I have to and i want to. I want all that. I need a break sometimes. Thats all.
bye! ;)

No comments: