Thursday, November 27, 2008

Quizziee

Hey! I found this quiz from my sis's friend. It's about my true colour. Just want to share it with you so..read it! hehe...


Red
My color is red, the color of racy sportscars, blushing cheeks, and luscious roses. Red symbolizes passion, romance, and love. So, since i'm ruled by red, i probably trust my feelings more than my brain and tend to act spontaneously. If i see something i want, i go for it without thinking twice — impulsive is my middle name.*yeah rite..* I don't wait around for people to make decisions, either; i dive right in. Quite the romantic, i pay close attention to my emotions. *true2!* In fact, if my heart isn't in what i'm doing, i won't be satisfied. Of course, even when i do pour all my energy into the projects i tackle, my impetuous nature means my passions can shift as frequently as the wind. That's why some reds have trouble with commitment. Their advice? Next time when i'm feeling fickle, i have to think before i act, if possible. They said i might be surprised at the results. Overall,in my opinion, though, it's great to be red!

No comments: