Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thick n Thin of Life


Kehidupan ni penuh dengan suka dan duka. Sometimes we're up over the moon and sometimes we're down down under the dumps. Today, hari yang kucar-kacir in my life. Lots of things happen and i have to do lots of things which make me all sweat right now. I'm sweating and kinda piss off with someone right now! Someone who loves to interfere in someone else's business. Someone who i can called a 'busybody' person. Someone who i can called shorty crazy busybody annoying person i have ever met in my life! ;( Mind your own business,okay!!! Orang tak kacau dia so jangan lah kacau orang. Tak faham bahasa ker???!!!

*kay,itu sekadar luahan perasaan. Because of that person,everything messed up! Mmmph!

Today,i don't have mood to write any particular topic. The only thing i have been thinking since morning is just how to give a piece of my mind to that person. I would like to confront the person and discuss! Kalau dia berani,try me!!!

Alrite,nothing to write. Taa ;)

No comments: