Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pure Smiles From My Heart

Hye! The title means nothing. Saje2 tulis jerr..;)

Well,today is 24th of November 2008. Nothing special. But,it's almost the end of November. *sigh. Next month is December and coming soon will be January. I'm going to start schooling again. I will be a Form 4 students next year. So,i really have to think wisely and carefully about my courses. Uwaaa..i' still quite blurr. Baru sekarang, i understand why certain people still blurr with their choices and sometimes even took a wrong courses. Hopefully,it's not me. I have been advised bout this choices for maannnyyy times. Whatever it is, decision is in my hands. But,after thinking for hours and hours..i think i have make up my mind and gonna stick to one decision. I hope it's a good choice which can guarantee my future. I mean a bright future. I want to have a good career with great amount of salary. Hihi. Everyone wants that for sure! Kay,i'm talking craps!

I have to stop typing. Because i talk craps and..besides! Dona said my blog is too long and she was too lazy to read it. So,i guess i'm going to stop now. Dada! ;)

No comments: