Sunday, December 18, 2011

Secret Garden

Hyun Bin- The Man

One man loves you.
That man loves you with all his heart.
Everyday, he follows you like a shadow.
He is laughing but actually crying.
Just How… How much longer do I have to gaze at you this alone?
This love that came like the wind,
This love like a beggar
If I continue this way, will you love me? Oh~
Just come a little bit nearer.
A little more.
If I take one step closer to you, then you take two steps back.
I who love you is next to you even now.
That man cries.
That man is very timid.
So he learned how to laugh.
There are so many things that he can’t even tell his best friend.
His heart is filled with scars.
So that man,
He loved you because you were the same.
Yet another fool, yet another fool,
Won’t you hug me before you go?
I want to be loved, my baby
Everyday in my heart, just in my heart, I shout out
That man is beside you even today.
Do you know that man is me?
You aren’t doing this to me even though you know it?
You probably don’t know because you’re a fool.
Just How… How much more do I have to gaze at you alone?
This foolish love,
This miserable love,
If I continue this way, will you love me? Oh~
Just come a little bit closer, a little more.
If I take one step closer to you,
Then you take two steps back.
I who love you am next to you even now.
That man cries.

this song is taken from one of my favourite korean movie, Secret Garden starring Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won. I'm sure you will like it. Kim Joo Won(Hyun Bin) is the best and perfect guy to fall for. How i wish i could meet someone like him,haha :D In case you haven't watch this movie, you better NOW ! In case you have already watch this movie, watch it AGAIN. I guarantee you won't be disappointed :)

No comments: