Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Enchanted to know you

There i was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles,

Same old, tired place lonely place,

Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy,

Vanished when i saw your face,

All i can say is it was enchanting to meet you.

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?" across the room,

your silhouette,

Starts to make its way to me,

The playful conversation starts, counter all you quick remarks

Like passing notes in secrecy,

And it was enchanting to meet you,

All i can say is i was enchanted to meet you.

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go,

I'm wonder-struck, blushing all the way home,

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew,

This night is flawless, don't you let it go,

I'm wonder-struck, dancing around all alone,

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew,

I was enchanted to meet you

This is me praying that,

This was the very first page, not where the storyline ends,

My thoughts will echo your name until i see you again,

These are the words i held back as i was leaving too soon,

I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else,

Please don't have somebody waiting on you...

I don't know why but somehow the lyrics reminds me to you. Yup,it was enchanting to meet you. No doubt about that. Hope our friendship will lasts long and please stop all these avoidance. thanks :)

1 comment:

Amni S said...

lagu enchanted - taylor swiftttt :D