Thursday, September 29, 2011

Classmates :D

Oh hey hey hey ! Where did i stop from my last post? err..nvm, i'll just continue writing all about my classmates. Okay, my class is given a name C10 a.k.a HardcoreC-Tension. haha, there's some story behind that name actually. Nvm,we'll just leave it kay,not important pun ! :D

So here's the thing. Classmates ! There are 31 of them minus Lutfi who has moved to Intec. Well,not forgotten he managed to be my groupmate for Eng presentation once.Err...it was a quite unpleasant experience since he's too shy and i kinda have communication problem with him,hah! But now he's a changed person. I'm proud of him. Guess i'm just being too "kl" with him,haha. Right,moving on to the others. mmm....what can i say about them. Nothing much since i just knew them for aroung 3 months i guess. There are a few of them i'm close to. Well,roughly said they were awesome. During our first few weeks in class, there's always this awkward moment when everyone is so silent especially the guys. I wonder why they didnt even speak in class, but then BAM ! When one of our classmate create a group on Fb, now i know their true perangai. haha. They are as talkative and as fun as the melawatians, but of course melawatians were louder. *oops ! hehe

Well, honestly i'm still in the process of getting to know them. So far so good. haha. They are just more than worth it to be my classmates. I love them soo much,eventhough i didnt show much of my love and care towards them, i do care deep in my heart. Hope i can still meet them and we'll be much closer during our 2nd sem. yeah, HOPEFULLY. :)
Mmm...not gonna described in details since all these could not be described in words, so i'll just show you how interesting they are. haha.

C10 crew members :)

closest buddies


camwhoring session :P

our last bio lab for 1st sem


hanging out with them for the first time :')

in our lecture halls

and..finally IT'S ME ! hehe...

Alright, i guess that's all for now. I'll be updating this blog from time to time. Depends on my mood actually,haha. Okay, have fun bloggers ! :)

No comments: