Wednesday, February 9, 2011

For you :')

Smiling as you say goodbye,
you told me to be happy
as though nothing was wrong,
Watching your back as you walked away,
I prayed you wouldn't cry because of me,
If i see the falling tears,
I can't leave,
I can't let you go,but
because the rain was falling,
it was really okay...
Because i couldn't see your tears, it was okay...
Because it was okay,
I couldn't hold you back,
Because the rain that could erase
the painful memories in your heart
was falling down...
Because your heart was crying,
Because the rain was falling,
Because my heart was crying,
Because the rain was falling,
Because i loved you,
I couldn't hold you back,
To embrace your sadness
in your clear and gentle life,
I think i may become the rain...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wah wah! sweet nyewwww....alolololow......lololololowwwwwww