Friday, November 21, 2008

Man is Made by his Beliefs

*sigh

Okay, as u all know..i am one of the PMR candidates and PMR has passed. Only now i'm kinda interested to talk bout it. I think i passed the exams quite ok coz i can answer most of the questions. Thanks lot God! ;) The hardest paper? I donno coz i don't want to consider it as hard so tat i won't feel like i'm not gonna get straight A's. Mmm..tats all for my PMR stories. Now, my only hope is that i'll pass the exams with flying colours..hope soo. Harap2,semua usaha selama ni berbaloi dgn results. All of this year and actually since last year i have tried so hard to be more discipline. No more play(thinking of that..i remember this phrase 'all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...haha!),no more movies, no more junk food especially Maggie and no more something something else. I made my new timetable yang lebih strict. Adoii...

Sometimes, a day i could be sitting on my chaiir studying without thinking bout anything else..oh,my u noe how crazy is tat!!

How stressful is tat when everyday i think bout PMR. All i think is tat i wanna pass the exams with flying colours and make my parents proud. I'm thankful enough tat i have been given a chance to be good friend with a lot of smart and hardworking students. They were so helpful all of this while. When i had problems, they solve it. When i feel like crying, they were there. When i want to play and forget bout studies just for a day,they were also there. Oh,how grateful i am.

Hahaha! When talk bout friends, i remember my friends in Form 1 class...it was the most superb class! I remember every single moments we had at tat time. That was the time i get to know new friends from smktm 2 and i started to be a lil matured. That was also the time i learnt to be more friendly. But,there were some moments which i can't forget until now. Haih. I have a lot of good times tat year with my close friends.......Dine,Zana,Mar,Jaz,Saida,Qis,Farahin,Zulaikha,Faiz,Ali,Syazwan,Faris,Fitri and so on. They were great! I also remember this one time when i,dine,zana,jaz,mar n qis create the boobs group. OMG! That was great!

Then,i move on to Form 2 Amanah. Honestly i said, i was quite surprised with the atmosphere in the class. It was totally different than f1 class. They were far far far more studious than students in f1. And..even more..they speak Eng as their main language. Ahha! That was the time i started to improve my Eng. If there's grammatical order, diorang tego ohh. Mmm..tat was also the time i get to know dyla and the others. And..now i'm still with them. We study together,we have exams together and laugh together. We even have fight together...huhu. Great great great!!!!
So now..PMR finished,school holidays have started and next year we're gonna be in diff classes according to our courses. I'll be separated with them i guess.
I know i'll miss them soo much. Plus, i didn't go to the class party and tat saddens me even more. I really hope tat wherever they go or whoever they will be friend with next year..they will always remember tat they used to be my friends, i mean good friends! ;)

Kay,tats all for now. I think i'm done with this post. For those out there who has been away or lost contact with friends for a long time..i think now is the time for u to start the friendship back. Remember, friends are forever.

Taaa! ;)

No comments: