Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hey There!

Hello guys!! It's been 3 days straight i haven't online. Honestly i said, i really miss onlining, chatting and bloggie bloggie. Hehehe... For these last 3 days, i have lots of things to do. Personal matters i mean. So,i don't even have a single time to open my computer. Mmmm..i remember last Friday when some of my friends ask me to write something special about them. Haih. Friends..friends. What else do they want from me just to prove that i love them soo much?? They want me to write something that reminds me to them. What is it?

Kay,let's start with my old classmates.

Farahin-i love to see her smiles and currently still missing it

Zulaikha-Oh,god! She, dona and syidah are soo alike. Football fans..ahah!

Qistina && Saida- Opera girls of course!!!!

Anis-My tall friend! I miss her stories bout she n her someone and..i really miss to see her n dyla keep running away from Mr. Ganesh when they didn't do their duties. Hahaha!

Adilah-The most sweetest friend ever! She was genius and i lovee to study with her..lots of knowledge. And..i can't stop teasing her with Aiman..ehem2..hihi

Zyla-famous && beautiful gurl! Kadang2,x sangka die agak gler oh. Hahaha! ;)

Ain-Specky and rich gurl. Ahahaha!

Meera-Wooters and she's good in account..Thanks Sifu!! XD

Dee n Dine-i love them so much! Both of them are really good in drawings..one on decorations and one on swirl things.

Jaz-I love to see her cute attires and listen to her stories with Hertina bout their starlings. Haih. X habis2.

Syikin n the geng-Go go Pandu! Tolong Orang Selalu! hihi..

Others-although i didn't mention ur names..i still love you with all my hearts! ;)



And..guy friends...

Geng2 Aiz n Mie-jokes alll the timeeee

Geng2 Fahim-sometimes crazy sometimes serious..i donno why..hahaha! But..friendly guys

Aiman && the genius-Can i study with you guys? Pleaseee...

Chinese n Indians- Pokers and games. Ahhahaha!!! But,they were so friendly and plus,clever! ;)



Alrite,thats all for now. Lastly,again..i miss them sooo much and love love them!!! <3

Bye! ;)

No comments: