Monday, November 10, 2008

Introduction to my blog

Hye and assalamualaikum! hihi.. Actually this is my first time blogging so maybe not much to mention here. first of all,if there's any grammatical error..do tell me kay! ;) Mmm..i create this blog pun because i'm kinda interested "baca2" my friend's blog.hehe. Fun jugak oh! By reading their blog,i can conclude that blogging is kinda of interesting and might improve my Eng..i guess so. haih..I don't know where to start, whether start telling about my activities or..just a general stories like diha. Whatever!

ha..u know wat?? Today is my last day of school for 2008. Today is quite fun. We watched horror movies..wooo,creepy...hehehe...
kay,i think thats all for now. I have nothing to write anymore plus feeling a lil bit sleepy. Daa..it's 2.36 pm ok! Sleeping time ;) bye!

No comments: