Monday, December 28, 2009

Miss my sister sooo much <3

"I dont care who you are, where you're from, what you do, as long as you love me"
what a nice sentence! ;) haha


Okay,i've just got back from school to carry those heavy SPBT books for next year. Wush, kinda tired but better than last year, because it's only us Form 5 students aka the seniors. Yeay! haha. Tak sangka dah jadi senior dah aku ni. XD

Get to meet my friends back. Love and miss them soo much. Most are still the same crazy and fun one. Haha. Too bad,didn't have the chace to meet my friend, Zully. Really miss her. Hope to see her next year. Lama x borak panjang dgn dia. Haih. And Raden too,dah makin sombong makcik tu,nahaslah die nanti bukak sekolah ni.

Oh, fyi, next year my class punya nama kena tukar. From weird to sucks. From Kreatif to Nekad. What????????? takda idea lagii ke? sumpah bosan gila asyik tukar nama. Come on lah,can't you just stick to one name only? -___-


Haih. I kinda miss tuition already. Miss seeing those people there, laughing, studying, usha2ing, kidding and playing together. Miss them.

Btw, yesterday my sister went back to her university. Currently missing her too. Rasa cam ada something empty dalam hati ni. Boring takda dia. She shines my day. (:

Hope she could study well and score with flying colours kat sana nanti. Love her soo much!


Well, SPM..wooo..it's haunting me..uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


dah dah,ngarut dah. Gtg. Taaaaa ;)

2 comments:

TitiE tQah said...

miss U too adik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank u!!!

ariffah z. said...

lambatnyaaaaa comment
ni mesti baru baca blog pah kan? ;(