Friday, December 4, 2009


Hey,bloggers!! Miss miss miss blogging sooo much. Well, these past few days have made my day happier and great!! I had a very long and fun holiday!! Love it soo much. Don't wanna to describe it in details,not important pun.
Oh oh oh, not forgotten, I WATCHED NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, it was awesome. Much better than Twilight i guess. Jacob is hot and Edward is much romantic and protective. Oh, i just love the way Edward talk to Bella during the ending of new moon. It was romantic. And..not forgotten too, Jacob's hot friend..the 'sorry' guy. He was drop dead gorgeous and smart. I was awed by his..err, why do i have to tell this? Sucks! Gatal giler Ariffah. Stop it. Oh, i kinda hate Bella in new moon. Ngada giler! Kalau ye pun nak Edward datang , x yah lah buat keje2 giler tu..
Haih.
And, fyi, i hate Christmas Carol story. It was boring and soooo frustating.
What else? Haaa...i miss my friends. Hahaa!
And, i'm kinda addicted with Facebook lately and of course Cafe world too. I guess my turkey is done, but never mindlah, nak wat cane kan, computer x nak bg org maen cafe world, asyik stuck jer..

Alrite, kene stop typing dah. My sis nak guna computer lak. Tataataaaa!!!

No comments: