Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Helloooo!! Dah lama x blogging malam2 mcm nie. Hihi.

Okay,so far tak ada any new story. I got my Add Maths paper and Chemistry marks je. I'm not going to write it here. Not necessary for blog. Haha. Well, actually now i'm waiting for my korean movie ( attack on the pin-up boys) to be fully download and wait for the food in Cafe world is completed. Gila kan? Sumpah takda kerja minah ni. hehe.

I'm kinda pissed off jugaklah, tetiba je this comp prob, mula stuck here and there. Adoi. Sabor jelahh.

Anyway,yeay!!! Tomorrow, my sister's coming home. She will be back right after her final exam, Finance maybe, at noon. Can't wait to meet her. I miss her damn much. Can't wait to hear her stories too. Ehem2,haha.

I don't know why,lately blogging isn't really my hobby anymore. Macam dah takda mood and mojo utk blogging. Takda topic and takda idea. So,kira blog ni almost dying lah kot. ;p
So, maybe next time kalau malas, i'm not gonna be so RAJIN to update this blog. Hehe. Bukan ada org baca pon,hahaha!

Btw, just wanna mention here, I MISS FARAHIN A LOT!!!! MIss her soo much. Get to talk to her for the last few days pun dah cukup happy. She's fine and she's still having her final examination. Tak habis lagi. Biasalah kan..budak asrama. I wonder if she has changed now. Tapi rasanya tak kot, she is still a 'laugh-maniac' i guess. Hahaha! Only she and i knows what it mean. Hopefully,during this holidays, i could have at least a chance to meet her. Tapi kat mana ek? Tahlah. Nantilah bincang dgn die.

Alright,that's all for now. Currently we are planning the reunion party for 3S. Hopefully,sesape yg terlibat,pandai2lah libatkan diri yeh. Chowzz. ;)

No comments: