Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Homeworks ;(

Hey! I have just finished my homework. Yeay! okay,not all actually. Just want to take a break for awhile. Well,my Add Maths homework baaannnnnnnnyyyyyyyaaaakkkkk sangat!!! Memang sometimes i feel a bit tension tp bila fikir balik, homework is like practice. And, practice makes perfect,so apa salahnya kan? Mmm..just now lots of my friends can't stop talking about the Persada thingy. Some wanna join the advertising,some marketing and some photograph. I planned to join but i didn't want it lahh. Whatever although it will increase a little of my credit for cocu. I'm not going to have time either. I have got tuition and i'm not really good in those things. I'm just gonna stick with my activities so far. That's it. Btw,Anis told me debat was like "x sure lagi" and that is soo mengecewakan maa. Mmmph,papelah.

Haa..today the school finished at 1.10!! Yeay! balik awal!! huhu..

Alright,that's all. I'm done and besides no particular topic to write about actually. Hehehe... ;)

No comments: