Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Disappointing Day

Hey guyzzz!!

I just had my lunch. Sedaaappp! Alright,school? Sucks for today. Many things happened. Dramatic,tension and restless day. Lots and lots of things to do. I'm exhausted. Totally exhausted. I had to finish my Chemistry report and Physics report in a day. And,well done Ariffah. You did it! Haha! But you know what, to get it done was like it is going to be the world's end. I had to do the reports during taklimat and other subjects. Then,something terrible happen. I broke someone's heart.

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do this. I felt soo terrible. Please stop this. Janganlah merajuk dah. Please? I care about you and i will always do. Sorry if i have said something that might hurt you. As the saying says, 'the slip of the tongue is not the fault of the mind'. So,i really hope you forgive me. What else could i do for you to forgive me?? I'm really sorry.

Mm..ignore that second paragraph. Well, my first test will be on the 30th of March i guess. Quite a short time to study.. So,i better start now. Bye ;)

p/s : wish me luck.

No comments: